How to Double Your Business Revenue with a Book
How you can write, publish, and start building more revenue in 90 days, or less!
Trying to grow your business? Who isn’t! If you’ve tried all the ads, specials, coupons, and giveaways and are wondering what’s next, consider this. Publishing a book can take your business from the slow lane to the expressway to success. It’s fast, easy and even if you can’t write a book or don’t have content, we’ll show you how you can get your book finished and published in 90 days, or less. If you are just starting out, or have had your business for a while, this course will teach you how to quickly publish and start building a business revenue – NOW!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Easy tips to accelerate their business
- You don’t actually need to write the book!
- How to build your speaking career using your book
Understanding SEO: the secrets to getting more customers to your website (and converting them to sales)!
We all hear the term SEO, but what does it really mean? This session will teach you:
- Making SEO something you can do everyday.
- Simple steps for big results on your website.
- Understanding and using keywords: how to find them and implement them.
- Getting more traffic and a higher ranking for your website.
- Is your site converting? Here’s how to know.
- How to use YouTube to generate traffic to your site!
How to Sell Books by the Truckload on Amazon
Amazon is a great place to sell books, but most authors don’t realize that Amazon has an internal sales machine that will actually help you market your book, for free, if you trigger it? It’s called their internal algorithm and, not that dissimilar from ranking on Google, once Amazon’s algorithm kicks in, you could see a boatload of free promotion come your way from Amazon. Here’s what the session will cover:
- Optimize your Amazon page: what you must do to start showing up in more searches
- Understanding categories and why eBook and print categories are always different. More importantly, you’ll learn why this matters.
- How to optimize your book title, subtitle and keywords on Amazon.
- Making your Author Central page work for you.
- Amazon hacks: fun tricks you can to do spruce up your Amazon page.
- Amazon reviews: simple ways to find more reviewers for your book and get more reviews.
Bonus: We’ve all heard about the eBook surge, if you’re ready to create one or have one already out, you’ll want to stay for these bonus tips on pricing, sales strategy and why giving away an eBook may be the best way to sell it.
The New Secrets of PR: how to turn customers into evangelists
We all know that PR has changed, but *how* has it changed? This session will show you the new way to manage a campaign and get your consumers more engaged than ever before. Using all the tools at your disposal to get more attention to your product, speaker, message, or launch using an engaged campaign that will actually encourage followers to share your message. If you’ve ever wondered how to get people to evangelize your work, this session is for you!
- Making your messaging more sharable. Getting consumers to help you spread the word!
- Do press releases still matter? Yes! Here’s how to make yours more sticky.
- The new rules for content: be good or be gone. Crafting great content.
- Numbers matter: simple ways to growing your numbers on Facebook, Twitter, Google+
- How to use YouTube to grow your numbers!